Meld je aan om te solliciteren
Meld je aan en blijf op de hoogte van actuele vacatures, deel je cv en wordt zo gevonden door werkgevers.
International opportunity with a global leader in mobility solutions: Clinical Educator - Wheelchairs and Seating
Location: International role with most time spent in the UK and Netherlands. Organizationally, the role is a part of the product management office for wheelchairs and seating (Sweden).
Job Type: Full-time
Etac is a globally recognised leader in providing innovative mobility solutions that enhance the lives of individuals with mobility challenges. We are committed to delivering high-quality wheelchairs and seating systems with comprehensive education and support to ensure our clients achieve optimal comfort and functionality.
We seek a passionate and experienced Clinical Educator to join the Etac team. As a Clinical Educator for Wheelchairs and Seating, you will be part of the product management team for manual wheelchairs and seating. You will play a vital role in supporting clinicians in assessing wheelchairs to maximise users’ mobility and functionality based on individual ability level. As clinical Educator, you will work closely with Etac sales teams.
- Develop clinical training programs, case studies and clinical assessment guidelines following clinical evaluation and usability summary.
- Delivering trainings on-site at customer events and exhibitions, live webinars, video recordings or e-learning platform.
- Engage with external clinical experts and researchers to ensure that Etac remains at the forefront of mobility solutions.
- Contribute to the evaluation and validation of new products.
- In this role, you will also provide vital expertise to our Product Development team. Additionally, you will monitor the latest research developments within the designated product and user application areas. You will give support to marketing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or a related field.
- 5 years' clinical experience in one or more of the following product areas: Manual wheelchairs, pressure care, or posture management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience from the rehab industry, and MDR-related work experience is desirable.
- Adept at monitoring and interpreting clinical research within designated product areas.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel 50 % of time.
5 - 10 jaar
Wat bieden wij
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about improving the lives of individuals with mobility challenges and have the qualifications outlined above, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. For any questions about the role do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Etac team, enable users supporting clinicians in their everyday decision making! Apply before: December 1st
De sollicitatie gesprekken zullen plaatsvinden op 6 december.